Wednesday, April 12, 2023 • 5:30-8:30 pm
The Royal Hawaiian
Join us for this year’s Champions for Children event! Support HCAN’s work to ensure all keiki are healthy, safe, and ready to learn, and celebrate this year’s Champions for Children award winners.
The cocktail hour and live music begins at 5:30 pm, and dinner begins at 6:30 pm. The program will end at 8:30 pm. Aloha attire is recommended.
Attendees each get one drink ticket and can choose between these dinner options:
- Bacon Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ri with Kahuku Corn, Confit Garlic, and Robuchon Potato
- Eggplant with a variation of Squash and Zucchini, Maitake Mushroom, and Tomato Fondue (Vegetarian)
Additionally, during the cocktail hour, there will be specially themed cocktails and passed appetizers:
- Mixed vegetable spring roll with ginger aioli
- Poke “Taco” with soy sambal, hawaiian salt, and a radish “tortilla”
- Chicken satay with curry sauce and pickled cucumber
Parking is not hosted but is available at the Sheraton Waikiki (self-parking) or the Royal Hawaiian (valet).
Click here to support the event with a sponsorship! To donate an item or experience to our auction, please email [email protected].